Friday 16 March 2018

A Little More Reading

Folowing my last post I need to mention another book that may well pique your interest.




Dice Men: Games Workshop 1975 to 1985 is a coffee table book that we should all own - any boy of a certain age should own this and I would recommend that you order one immediately. (Particularly as this means I will get my copy quicker!)




I don't suppose that there is anything new here but it looks absolutely wonderful. The add ons are a bit of a mixture, I really want the Owl & Weasel but the Warlock of Firetop Mountain leaves me a bit cold. (And lunch witt the authors might be a little outside my paygrade.)




Do yourself, and your 12 year old self a favour and get one now




Image result for dice men unbound




https://unbound.com/books/games-workshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment